Are you in crisis? Please call 1-800-273-TALK
Are you feeling desperate, alone or hopeless? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), a free, 24-hour hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Your call will be routed to the nearest crisis center to you.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
Considering suicide? Call now.
English: 1 (800) 273-TALK (8255)
en Español: 1 (888) 628-9454
- New Mexico Suicide Prevention Hotline:
1 (505) 277-3013
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center:
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention:
1 (888) 333-AFSP
- The Jason Foundation, Inc.:
A non-profit organization dedicated to the prevention of suicide
- American Association of Suicidology:
An organization providing education and resources.
- Southwest Family Guidance Center & Institute:
Therapy and case management services.
1 (505) 830-1871
- Help for Depression
Provides a very comprehensive explanation of the various approaches and treatments for depression as a critical starting point for individuals and/or their loved ones.
For more information, visit: helpfordepression.com.